Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weigh day

Today is my weigh in day. I'm curious to see if there's any progress to be seen yet. I kinda went on the straight and narrow right before the official weigh in so I'm wondering what my weight would have been if I had just kept on like I was....slowly getting fatter and fatter and fatter. It can really creep up on you!

I walked over 10K steps Monday and Tuesday but only got in 7K yesterday. I think it will probably be all right though. Don't want my legs falling off. Its been nice to be able to sit in the hot tub and let it all relax at night. Kinda makes me not mind paying $100 a month to keep it running. (No frugality there!)

I had a dream last night that someone gave me $4800 to start a business. Like it was known that I had this burning desire to begin working on this idea I had and this organization heard about it and found me and gave me the money. Sadly, I don't remember what my burning desire was. If I knew that I think I'd be on my way out of this paper bag of mid-life crisis I can't find my way out of.

If someone gave you $4800 to start a venture - what would you do with it?

No comments: