Monday, March 10, 2008

48297

That's the number of official steps there are on my new pedometer. I say "official" steps because I didn't get the thing until Tuesday and I forgot to wear it on Saturday even though I did go on a long 1 hour walk Saturday plus I did lots of work around the house and in the yard. I think if I'd had it on I'd be closer to pushing 60K steps. That's equivalent to walking half an hour or more each day of the week so that's one of my goals met!

I think that's pretty good, and it wasn't that hard.

The other goal I met this week - drank water. LOTS of water. Even this weekend I averaged over 100 ounces per day, which for me, on a weekend day - is phenomenal.

The eating at home - not too good, but not too bad. Ate out Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sun....hmmmm, maybe we didn't do as good as I was thinking. Thursday was bowling and Saturday was double date night. I have no excuses for Wed and Sun other than that's just how it worked out. We'll have to keep working on that one.

Tonight - chicken, potatoes and fresh green beans. Now I gotta go get the chick out of the freezer.

No comments: