Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I was doing so well with my 10K steps a day...til Friday. I got home and hadn't even hit 4,000. I had to pick up my son from camp and we ended up eating at the BK Lounge. Once I'd eaten my garden burger (no mayo) and side salad, I ended up on the couch feeling a nap trying to overtake me. By the time Hubba-hubba came home I was in a funk. So I forced myself out the door and took a walk. When I got home I was in a much better mood, so we went out for the night.

Now I like going out if I get a chance to sleep in - theoretically - but my eyes auto-open at 7am no matter what I do. I stayed home all day Saturday and cleaned house. I didn't get 10K steps in, but the energy I expended cleaning must count up to something.

We had our fourth CD challenge meeting last night and I didn't drink at all. Had five friends over, they all got trashed but I drank water. It worked for me. We stayed up late, some of us later than others (I gave in to the sleepies at 2am - Hubba-hubba stayed in the hot tub 'til wee morning hours) and again I was wide awake at 7am this morning. I'll so be ready for a nap later....


So, I'm getting it off my chest now that I realize I won't get 10K steps in today and I will probably eat more than my allotted 1500 calories today what with dinner at my parents and dessert at the in-laws...plus chocolate will be around. Yesterday I found dark chocolate peanut M&Ms. OMFG! WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO TO ME?!? I'm not a big candy eater however dark chocolate is my weakness. Thank goodness I'm pretty much done with run of the milk chocolate after 3 mouthfuls. I'm just confessing now that I'm finishing up my week with a total downhill slide. *Sigh* I will have to really concentrate next week on meeting all of my goals.

GOALS:
10K steps per day
Less than 1500 calories per day
Make dinner at home at least five nights
Drink 4 liters of water each day

That's not much to worry about is it?

No comments: