Tuesday, March 11, 2008

DST kicks my ass

I wonder if my 40+ year old bad self will ever get used to this earlier version of daylight savings time. I can't seem to get to bed before 11:45pm and this is kickin' my ass. I have GOT to get to bed earlier tonight.

I had a pretty alright day goal wise - however it sucked as far as inter-personal relationships with hormonal 13 year olds goes. AND it sucked as far as being WAY in over my head with SQL programming. *sigh* I have GOT to get out of where I am. (I'm not a programmer, I just play one on TV)

I think the eating thing and drinking water thing and walking thing has pretty much clicked. The DH tried to sabotage me by bringing home cheesy breadsticks from Round Table pizza. I think he likes me fat! Which I understand (I guess); fat = complacent and willing to stay par for the course. Losing weight = change, possible ramifications for him.

Never made the chicken last night, it didn't thaw in time. It will be tonight. I made mashed potatoes and everyone pretty much ate whatever the hell they wanted. Its so discouraging to not be able to put a meal together. I really hate being the only one that figures this stuff out. Tonight the eldest said she'd make dinner....thank you eldest! I love you!

No comments: